Lesson 2 Example Comprehensive Assignment
EXAMPLE Comprehensive Assignment - No Submission Required
For your comprehensive assignment, you will create a personal journal reflecting on your strengths and challenges in terms of the online learning skills addressed in Lessons 1-7. The comprehensive assignment for Lesson 8 requires you to review another classmate’s personal journal and offer suggestions for helping that person overcome his or her online learning skills challenges. You will compile this journal in a student wiki using your institution’s learning management system.
For your Lesson 5 journal entry, follow the directions below and reflect on the questions listed based on the skills you learned in Lesson 5 (500 words):
- Log onto your institution’s learning management system (LMS).
- Scan the home page. What time management tools are available?
- If you can, log onto your LMS course shell.
- What time management tools do you see within your LMS course shells that your instructor may have set up for you to use?
- Which Internet, phone, and computer time management applications will you be able to use for your academic studies?