Lesson 1 Objectives
By the end of this lesson, students will be able to:
- Explain the function of a learning management system.
- Describe the major components of a learning management system.
- Demonstrate appropriate responses in the discussion forums based on netiquette and level of interaction.
- Categorize learning management system communication tools in terms of asynchronous versus synchronous communication.
- Discuss the importance of additional reading assignments.
- Demonstrate the ability to upload a graded assignment to the course portal.