Lesson 2 Objectives
By the end of this lesson, students will be able to:
- Define time management.
- Assess current time and organization management in relation to social, academic, and professional career areas.
- Develop a time management schedule, and prioritize a list of current tasks to be completed.
- Characterize multitasking in relation to anticipating demands, and develop strategies for multiple projects.
- Explain procrastination, review main causes for procrastination, and develop strategies to master procrastination.
- Identify stress management techniques.