Lesson 4 Objectives
By the end of this lesson, students will be able to:
- Discuss the various types of examination questions.
- Plan study preparation time and spaced study.
- Differentiate among the various study tools and techniques, including note cards, quiz and recall, and study sheets/guides.
- Identify study strategies for technical versus nontechnical courses.
- Define test anxiety and determine strategies for coping with test anxiety.
- Identify basic test-taking strategies for online students for multiple choice, true/false, matching, math, and essay exams.